Technically speaking, the e-Invoice Application refers to the messaging infrastructure that allows users predefined on the system to transmit electronic documents in accordance with the specified standards from the sender to the receiving party.
This messaging infrastructure has been developed on the following objectives:
1. Providing easy access by centrally defining all parties that will use the infrastructure,
2. To bring all users together at a common point in terms of data recognition and processing by connecting message structures to standards,
3. The software can easily carry different messages instead of a single message type,
4. Ensuring that as many alternative channels as possible can be used in the distribution of messages between the parties with a flexible design.
Within the scope of these targets, in e-Invoice Application;
1. The parties are defined on the application through Financial Seal Certificates, Qualified Electronic Certificates and a central address management module.
2. UBL 2.0 in terms of e-Invoice. The UBL TR 1.0 package was created as a result.
3. It is ensured that the messages circulating in the application are circulated in an envelope conforming to the Standard Business Document Header-GS1 standard.
4. The application will work through “sending unit” and “mailbox” software that will be defined around a center. These structures fulfill independent roles from each other and can be easily integrated into different software infrastructures.